Tim Ferriss on Actual Property, Changing into a Prime Performer and His Tribe of Mentors
Immediately’s visitor wants no introduction, however this could look humorous with out one, so right here we go! Immediately on The BiggerPockets Podcast, we sit down with Tim Ferriss, writer of #1 New York Instances Bestseller The 4 Hour Work Week and his latest title, Tribe of Mentors and dive DEEP into the patterns that make excessive achievers accomplish a lot. This present is not like every other episode of our podcast, and we are able to’t assure you’ll be the identical individual if you end. You’ll additionally uncover Tim’s distinctive method to actual property investing, in addition to the books, apps, and routines that has made Tim probably the most influential thought leaders in our world as we speak.
Click on right here to hear on iTunes.
Hearken to the Podcast Right here
Watch the Podcast Right here
Assist Us Out!
Assist us attain new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a score and assessment! It takes simply 30 seconds and directions could be discovered right here. Thanks! We actually respect it!
This Present Sponsored By
Try SimpliSafe Safety’s DIY residence safety programs; an inexpensive, wi-fi, mobile, and customizable system that doesn’t require a contract!
Attempt it as we speak with a reduction: simplisafepockets.com
Hearth Spherical Sponsor
We simply wanted to present a shout out to our podcast sponsor on as we speak’s present: RealtyShares. RealtyShares is a crowdfunding platform that means that you can spend money on professionally managed properties with out leaving your front room!
Be taught extra by visiting RealtyShares.com/biggerpockets!
In This Episode We Cowl:
- How the gang linked with Tim
- Whether or not his mother could be impressed by his accomplishments
- Why he walks to the beat of his personal drum
- His current “silent” retreat
- The worth of meditation
- What you must learn about self-awareness coaching
- The ins and outs of the guide Tribe of Mentors
- Patterns which might be frequent amongst excessive achievers
- The significance of turning off distractions
- Ideas to dwell your life by
- Methods to be actually efficient
- Ideas for utilizing cash to purchase time
- The three benefits that you may have in any kind of investing
- How Tim Ferriss invests
- What a good funding entails
- Indicators of a stable property
- How Tim would analyze actual property
- The basic variations in actual property as an asset class
- The “worthlessness” of exhausting work
- Methods to steadiness ambition and being contented
- And SO way more!
Hyperlinks from the Present
Books Talked about on this Present
- “I don’t like having my sanity rely on luck.” (Tweet This!)
- “While you’re not pondering of the previous, you’re not pondering of the longer term.” (Tweet This!)
- “It’s not that you just don’t have time, it’s you don’t have priorities.” (Tweet This!)
- “It’s not the way you do issues, it’s what you do.” (Tweet This!)
- “Effectiveness over effectivity on all issues.” (Tweet This!)
- “Pondering is definitely asking questions and answering them in your personal head.” (Tweet This!)
- “There’s no drawback with exhausting work, so long as it applies to the best issues.” (Tweet This!)
- “In the long run, success is sleeping nicely.” (Tweet This!)
- “Worrying is praying for what you don’t need.” (Tweet This!)
- “It’s very exhausting to fail utterly.” (Tweet This!)