Grant Cardone on Multifamily Investing and Why You Ought to By no means Purchase a Home!
It’s the episode you’ve been ready for: Grant Cardone is BACK on the BiggerPockets Podcast! Final time Grant was on the present he owned $350 million in actual property. Now, with over $600 million, he’s simply warming up! From the second this present begins, it’s a high-powered, fast-moving, high-level (and hilarious) explosion of knowledge and leisure aimed to inspire, educate, and encourage you to greatness. You’ll hear why Grant thinks shopping for a home is likely one of the stupidest choices one could make, his plan for avoiding the subsequent actual property decline, and why he says NOW is the very best time to put money into actual property—plus much more.
Click on right here to hear on iTunes.
Hearken to the Podcast Right here
Watch the Podcast Right here
Assist Us Out!
Assist us attain new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a score and evaluation! It takes simply 30 seconds and directions may be discovered right here. Thanks! We actually admire it!
This Present Sponsored By
An enormous thanks as nicely to our sponsor FreshBooks.
FreshBooks clients spend much less time on paperwork, liberating up 2 days monthly to deal with the work they love. What would you do with that additional time?
Study extra by visiting FreshBooks.
Fireplace Spherical Sponsor
Try SimpliSafe Safety’s DIY residence safety programs; an reasonably priced, wi-fi, mobile, and customizable system that doesn’t require a contract!
Strive it immediately with a reduction: simplisafepockets.com
In This Episode We Cowl:
- What’s new with Grant
- A dialogue on the subsequent actual property crash?
- How one can earn cash in immediately’s market
- Why a low cap fee issues
- What number of affords he makes
- How one can get happening huge offers
- Why you could go huge
- The errors amateurs are making
- Varied methods to be taught extra about properties with out an agent
- Why you must associate with somebody with cash
- Areas to take a position
- Why you shouldn’t purchase a home
- The facility of mobility
- And SO far more!
Hyperlinks from the Present
Books Talked about on this Present
- “In good instances, everyone’s a showoff.” (Tweet This!)
- “The skilled investor must be keen to maneuver to different markets.” (Tweet This!)
- “Not being recognized in any respect goes to harm you.” (Tweet This!)
- “You don’t want a house.” (Tweet This!)
- “Homes have been for the banks and weren’t for the individuals.” (Tweet This!)